Tuition and Fees
A high-quality, Christ-centered education is one of the best investments you can make in your child's future, and making that investment affordable is a top priority for our Board members and school leadership team. The following are some of the ways that the KCSA works to make the financial aspect of a Christian education more manageable for Kalamazoo Christian families:
- Financial aid for families who qualify
- Multi-child discounts for families with two or more children enrolled
- T.R.I.P. program for earning tuition credits
- Retail store (Second Impressions) whose profits help financially support Kalamazoo Christian families
In addition to tuition (which includes book fees and technology fees), there may be fees for extra services such as KCSA bus transportation, hot lunch, afterschool care, and elective course fees.
KCSA offers a wide variety of payment plans to meet family needs, including a $50 per student discount for prepayment of tuition for grades K-12. Annual payments can be made through FACTS or at the Association Office. Other payment plans are selected at the time of enrollment and are paid through FACTS using automatic withdrawals.
2020-2021 Tuition Schedule
|Grade Level||Requested Tuition||Second Impressions Grant*||Required Tuition|
|Preschool||Please click here|
|Kindergarten 3 - Day||$4,470||$290||$4,180|
|Kindergarten 5 - Day||$6,770||$440||$6,330|
|Elementary Grades 1-4||$7,470||$485||$6,985|
|Middle Grades 5-8||$8,870||$580||$8,290|
|High School Grades 9-12||$10,270||$670||$9,600|
* The Second Impressions Grant is generously applied to every K-12 student's tuition, however, families have the option to return this to the school if they desire. In doing so, families will continue to help make Kalamazoo Christian tuition more affordable for other families.
**A multi-child discount for students in K-12 is available for families who are not also receiving Financial Aid.
Want to Learn More?
If you are considering a Christian education for your child, you can schedule a visit or get more information about tuition and fees for Kalamazoo Christian Schools by calling (269) 381-2044 or you may click here to request more information and we will contact you.