KCS Admissions Information
Kalamazoo Christian Schools welcome any family who supports our mission and wants a quality, Christ-centered education for their children.
We welcome any families who are considering enrollment in our Christian schools to come visit and see what we are all about. If you have any questions about our schools, or if you would like to arrange a personal tour, please click the button below.
- Current families wanting to add a new student log in to your FACTS Family Portal to create a new student application. (District Code is KCS-MI)
- New families must create a temporary application account in FACTS. (District Code is KCS-MI)
- Complete the application and submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 per student. You may also apply for financial aid after you have submitted your application for admission. Click here for the financial aid application.
- That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your application.
- You will be invited to participate in an interview with the principal or lead administrator so we can get to know your family more personally.
- After the interview is completed you will receive an invitation through email with instructions to create your FACTS Family Portal account allowing you to to officially enroll your student and select a payment plan.
General Qualifications for Enrollment: Kalamazoo Christian Schools welcome all applicants who support the purpose and mission of the Kalamazoo Christian School Association, regardless of race, color, gender, or ethnic/national origin. To apply for enrollment to grades K-12, your family must meet these qualifications:
- Declaration of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by at least one parent or guardian
- Membership in or active involvement at a local Christian church
- Agreement with the purpose of KCS in the form of a signed statement (in the application for K-12)
- Commitment on the part of the parents to support the work of KCS through prayer, participation in parent activities, and faithfully meeting all financial obligations
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022.
Qualifications for Preschool Enrollment:
- Children must be potty trained.
- Children entering P3 must be 3 years old by September 1, 2022.
- Children entering P4 must be 4 years old by September 1, 2022.
- Children entering Young 5s must be 5 years old by December 31, 2022.
To be considered for enrollment in the coming school year, completed admissions packets and any accompanying application fees should normally be submitted by July 1.