Thank you for considering Kalamazoo Christian Schools. Our schools welcome all families who support the mission and purpose of the Kalamazoo Christian School Association (KCSA). In addition, we are committed to making the enrollment process for our schools as easy and worry-free as possible.
We welcome any families who are considering enrollment in our Christian schools to come visit and see what we are all about. If you have any questions about our schools or if you would like to arrange a personal tour, please contact our admissions office at (269) 381-2044 or you may click here to request more information.
* Current families wanting to add a new student click here to create a new student application.
* New families must create an account.
* Complete the application and submit an application fee of $25 per student. You may also apply for financial aid after you've submitted your application for admission.The financial aid application is available February 1-February 29, 2020. We will reach out to you with the calculation of your award in early April. Click here for the financial aid application.
* That's it! You will receive a confirmation email that we've received your application.
* Later this spring, you will be invited to participate in an interview with the principal or lead administrator so we can get to know your family more personally.
* After the interview is completed you will receive an invitation through email to officially enroll your student and select a payment plan through FACTS.
General Qualifications for Enrollment: Kalamazoo Christian Schools welcome all applicants who support the purpose and mission of the Kalamazoo Christian School Association, regardless of race, color, gender, or ethnic/national origin. In order to apply for enrollment to grades K-12 your family must meet these four qualifications:
- Declaration of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior by at least one parent or guardian
- Membership in or active involvement at a local Christian church
- Agreement with the purpose of the KCSA in the form of a signed statement
- Commitment on the part of the parents to support the work of KCSA through prayer, participation in parent activities, and faithfully meeting all financial obligations
Qualifications for Preschool Enrollment:
- Children must be potty trained.
- Children entering P3 must be 3 years old by September 1, 2020.
- Children entering P4 must be 4 years old by September 1, 2020.
- Children entering Young 5s must be 5 years old by December 31, 2020.
In order to be considered for enrollment in the coming school year, completed admissions packets and any accompanying application fees should normally be submitted by July 1.